DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR BOOSTING AND FACILITATING THE COMMUNITY LIVING OF PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES – IDPLiving
The 2nd Consortium Meeting for the Project IDPLiving, occurred on the 12h and 13th of April 2018 and AMICA (Spain) welcome the other Partners, CERCIOEIRAS (Portugal), COPAVA (Spain), HURT (Croatia), E-SENIORS (France) and CECD Mira-Sintra (Portugal), in Torrelavega, Cantabria. This 2nd Meeting had the following objectives:
1. Ending the Intellectual Output 1. Methodological Guide (Review and validation of results of the Co-creation Sessions)
2. Discussions and Launch of Intellectual Outputs 2 (Training Materials) & 3 (Design Experiential Training Activities) based on the results obtained in Intellectual Output 1
3. First discussions about the model of e-Training Platform to be developed in Intellectual Output 4
4. Revision of Project
Planning, Quality Indicators, Mobility Tool
5. Dissemination and communication plan
It was a very successful eeting and the objectives were reach.
The 3rd Consortium Meeting was schedule to be held in Croacia, by the Partner HURT, at 18 and 19 of October 2018.
The IDPLiving project is direct to People with Intellectual Disability’s (IDP’s), their families and professionals and has the main objectives of:
• Raise awareness and motivate the whole collective about the capabilities for IDP’s;
• Boost the evolution
of IDP’s to Accommodation and Supported Housing, and Full Independency, really enhancing their Quality of Life;
• Transfer guidelines about how to develop basic daily routines in the main contexts of IDPs’ life, encompassing planning, operational and social-emotional situations;
• To transfer guidelines about how to exploit existing easy-to-use ICT Tools that can be used as Assistive Technologies;
• To provide the trainees with real life experiences to apply the trained competences during and after the training course.
The Consortium of Partners for IDPLiving
This information only reflects the Consortium view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information that it contains.