DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR BOOSTING AND FACILITATING THE COMMUNITY LIVING OF PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES – IDPLiving
The IDPLiving project is direct to People with Intellectual Disability’s (IDP’s), their families and professionals and has the main objectives of:
- Raise awareness and motivate the whole collective about the capabilities for IDP’s;
- Boost the evolution of IDP’s to Accommodation and Supported Housing, and Full Independency, really enhancing their Quality of Life;
- Transfer guidelines about how to develop basic daily routines in the main contexts of IDPs’ life, encompassing planning, operational and social-emotional situations;
- To transfer guidelines about how to exploit existing easy-to-use ICT Tools that can be used as Assistive Technologies;
- To provide the trainees with real life experiences to apply the trained competences during and after the training course.
The 1st Consortium Meeting for the Project IDPLiving, occurred in the 16th and 17th of November 2017 and CERCIOEIRAS as the Coordinator of the Project, welcome the other Partners, AMICA (Spain), COPAVA (Spain), HURT (Croatia), E-SENIORS (France) and CECD Mira-Sintra (Portugal).
This 1st Meeting had the following objectives:Introduction of the partners;
- Revision of global project scope, tasks, objectives, outputs and responsibilities;
- Presentation of the project´s main management and financial rules
- IDPLiving Calendar
- Consortium Meetings
- Visit to the Occupational Activities Center and Residential Unit of CERCIOEIRAS
- General review of the partnership´s communication plan and strategy
- Dissemination Plan / Proposals for IDPLiving Leaflet – contents / Logo
- Quality Plan and Risks management
- Launch of the Intellectual Output 1. Methodological Guide
- Activities of Intellectual Output 1
- Planning the Co-Creation Sessions
It was a very successful meeting and the objective’s where reach. The 2nd Consortium Meeting was schedule to be held in Spain, by the Partner AMICA, at 12 and 13 of April 2018.
The Consortium of Partners for IDPLiving
This information only reflects the Consortium view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information that it contains.